- Poussey: So wassup? You think you tough, 'cause you in a wheelchair and shit, huh?
- Dina: No.
- Poussey: Well, you know what I'm saying, ain't no wheelchair ramps in prison, right? Ain't nobody gonna be holding no doors open for you and shit up in here.
- Dina: I don't need nobody to hold doors for me. I can do anything anybody else can do.
- Poussey: My bad. That's cool. You know what I'm sayin'? I didn't-- I didn't mean you couldn't do stuff--
- Dina: They told me I couldn't rob a liquor store, 'cause I'm a roller. But I showed them.
- Poussey: A'ight, well, y'know, that's not something you need to prove to everybody.
- Dina: They told me I couldn't gang bang. And now I got my own gang.
- Poussey: Of handicapped people?! Yo, listen, that's not-- you just gonna make things harder for yourself, man. How many of y'all is it? Y'all just , , , roll up on people?
Team NY + text posts
"I’ve never been good at projected plans. I sort of take life as it comes, and have faith in my happiness, I guess. Is that totally lame?"
no one has a crush on me. i am too strong to be crushed